Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow

This game is awesome, more then I expected really.

The only bad thing I found about it was, if you throw a propane tank at the first boss while hes beating on the kid your character locks up and you cant do anything. Its kind of annoying because instead of getting a headstart on the boss, I have to restart the whole game!!

Overall though it was fucking great! Keep em coming!

UFA UFA

I saw the tribute before you resubmit!

Yea, i was watching the interviews and saw it, i rewinded it and saw it again and went "hey! thats Unidentifed flying assholes!!!" I was really excited and i hope that alien hominid has more NG themed easter eggs!

Btw great game for its time.

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

Hoo boy!!

I loved the pencil art, i wish i could draw like that. Also song number 5 drove me crazy, now you can make a picture of me! BWahahaha

RegisCartoons responds:

Song number 5 ? I forget it... From Heroes of Might and MAgic III ? No ? I'm gonna check it. Always glad then people lke my pencilwork !

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

Sweeet

That musta took alot of hard coding, you should make it into different time zones.

Energy Man Energy Man

Hum...

Its pretty nice, needs more stages and boss' and such stuff

Snipe Justin Timberlake Snipe Justin Timberlake

God I have always...

Loved this game, back in the day i used to play this game all the time, thats when it was like brand spanking new!

How to Make a BB Gun How to Make a BB Gun

Holy shit

Im gonna go make me one o dose... Muahahaha!

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Beatiful

Make more of this stuff... only mbay a more complex fighting system with combos and such

Canyon Glider Canyon Glider

Good game only thing..

the widny desert sound in the backgroun was A-NOY_ING! still good game

Worm Warrior Worm Warrior

A few seconds of fun...

Liked it then disliked it, It was ok at first but then i dunno got bored with it befor ethe second level...nice work keep making more

: )